Office / Accounts Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: East Manchester
Four Recruitment are exclusively working with an owner managed, SME based on the outskirts of Manchester who are looking for a pro-active, dynamic Office Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This role involves general bookkeeping, accounts and office management tasks, requiring strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Reporting into the Managing Director, your duties include:
- Liaising with suppliers to achieve maximum value for money when purchasing office supplies etc
- Processing purchase invoices
- Completing bank reconciliations and using Xero accounting software to post in ledger
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management, stock-keeping
- Organising the office layout and maintaining general supplies such as stationary, equipment and marketing materials
- Chasing timely payment of invoices from customers
- Supporting Directors and senior management with any ad-hoc duties
- Minimum 3 years experience in an office management role
- Experience using Xero accounting software
- Strong organisational and IT skills
Free parking is available along with a generous salary and holiday entitlement.
Please apply to this advert for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'