Office Manager | £25K | West End
My Client, a Global Media animation firm are on the hunt for their next, talented Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis due to expansion of the business and a busy workload.
Based in the heart of Soho, this creative firm offer a range of benefits from flexible working, team incentives, late starts, subsidised lunches & extra days holidays. They have an energetic office and look for hands-on, creative and dynamic candidates.
- First point of contact with clients
- Managing relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Answering phone calls and screening of calls prior to forwarding
- Create and maintain systems and processes to ensuring the efficient day-to-day running of the office
- Manage all office maintenance responsibilities and communication
- Booking travel and accommodation
The ideal candidate will be well-spoken with impeccable communication skills, you must be proactive with a strong attention to detail and a good understanding of Microsoft Office. Administration experience is essential and an interest in the creative sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'