This role gives the opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to take the next step in their career
Based in the lucrative Financial Services industry, in the heart of South East London
My client are a large Investment Management firm who have seen significant growth in the past few years and are now looking to expand further!
They are looking to take on an Office Manager based role who will come into the corporate environment and take on the responsibility to aid in the proactive running of the staff and office as a full team
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Greeting guests and clients, ensuring they feel welcome
- The front of House support, ensuring the area is clean and welcoming
- Provide high standard of support and cover to the office
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, any orders needed to be put in place or maintenance requirements
- Provide ad-hoc support to different areas of the business when needed
- Managing meeting room diaries and organising meeting agendas, along with catering needs
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Have extensive experience working with in Financial Services
- Extensive experience as an Office Manager
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with different levels of people
- Willingness to learn and adapt when and where needed
The successful candidate will be given the Office Manager position and be paid up to £37,000 with additional benefits attached
Have the opportunity to develop and learn within a fast growing Financial Services company, bringing what they have to offer to the table and expanding on experience gained in previous roles, all while being based in the heart of South East London
- financial services
- office manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'