Expo Technologies provides customers with an unrivalled level of support for the delivery of solutions to hazardous area applications in the global market. Using the latest design technology for our design work, we have over 70 staff focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers. An opportunity has now arisen for an Office Manager to join our team.
This role needs someone who has excellent people management skills, and is comfortable multi-tasking, with good attention to detail and a problem-solving approach to work, making improvements as well as resolving the immediate issue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and co-ordinating the order process team (technical leads in brackets):
- Sales Administrator (Managing Director)
- Internal Sales Applications Engineers (Managing Director)
- Shipping Administrator (Production Controller)
- Staff Accountant (Company Accountant)
- Managing order process from quote to invoice, ensuring the process runs smoothly
- Balancing workloads through key tasks such as daily meetings and keeping metrics updated
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and office administrative systems
- Identifying problems and liaising with technical leads for team to ensure highlighted issues are being resolved
- Organising company events, meetings, and conferences
- Booking transport and accommodation as required by Directors
- Managing and reporting company KPI’s
- Supporting other departments and individuals as required, including but not limited to:
- Human Resources (keeping records up to date, arranging interviews, etc)
- IT (Ordering new equipment, managing internal issues, etc)
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience leading a team in a matrix structure
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and common software packages
- Business Administration
- Credit Control
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'