A flooring company contracting and specialising in commercial & domestic projects are looking for someone to manage the day to day running of their office which is the operational centre of the business.
The Office Manager role includes:
• Compiling quotations
• Communicating with customers
• Liaising with suppliers to arrange orders
• Deliveries or chase timings
Other Office Manager responsibilities include: Human Resources, Project Health and safety and General Office Administration. Knowledge of construction is preferred (but not essential).
The ideal Office Manager:
• Confident communicator at all levels
• Self-motivated and task orientated
• Full Microsoft office skills
• Attention to detail
• An understanding of project management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Be able to implement your own systems and apply them to different aspects of the role.
Keys Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to organise and to prioritise a heavy workload and to work well under pressure.
• Ad-hoc management reporting and information.
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and confidence in managing new systems.
• Demonstrable ability in manging work in line with SLAs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal direct with clients, customers and contract managers.
• Experience in procurement and payments
• Ability to manage and communicate with staff.
• Managing enquiries from initial contact to installation and sign off, retention and completion
Job Type: Full-time
In return you will be recompensed with a competitive pay rate and full time flexible working within the hours of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'