An award winning film production company is seeking to fill a newly created role of Office Manager/HR Assistant
This is a busy office located in south London and requiring a highly motivated and experienced person for this full time position.
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will be responsible for the smooth running of a busy, friendly office and will include:
- Opening the office each day, making sure the office is tidy + presentable, dealing with suppliers, maintaining contracts, diary management, booking meetings and edit suites, meeting & greeting arrivals, keeping stock of office supplies.
- Answering the phones, arranging couriers and taxis.
- Managing services - e.g. Heating, Alarm, Furniture, Phones, Photocopier, Water, Storage, Stationery, Broadband, Office Lease.
- Overseeing office cleaning.
- Ordering weekly food deliveries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems, managing databases.
- Managing office budget, including petty cash.
- Liaising with Accounts Department.
- Making sure that Health and Safety, Fire and First Aid are all up to date in office.
- Collating content and running the company’s social media platforms.
- Awards and festivals - making sure dates are known when these are coming up, entering and sorting out tables and guest lists.
- Organising company events, office parties, arranging and sending out gifts on behalf of the company.
- Other adhoc administrative and HR tasks.
- Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, staff holidays, ensuring contracts signed and government regulations complied with, contract renewals and arranging interviews for new staff.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and Grain’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Organising staff training, including induction programmes for new employees and freelancers.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Personable, welcoming + very friendly
- Self motivation is key
- Proficient in mac systems, word/excel, adobe + all social media platforms
- Experience working in a film production, agency environment or front of house is preferred but not essential.
- Some previous knowledge of HR function
- Prepared to undertake Employment Law, Health & Safety and Fire Risk training from time to time.
Flexible - start by early December / January.
Please send your CV with a short cover letter outlining relevant experience.
£18,000.00 to £25,000.00 per annum Dependent on experience
Office Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'