An award winning business based in the heart of Bury are looking for a dynamic, switched on and confident Office Manager to support the team.
The salary on offer is 22-25k per annum, giving you the opportunity to develop and grow within this already successful business.
The Office Management role will support a busy sales team and will include:
- Human Resources Administration
- Providing a high level of customer Service to clients
- Managing office stationary
- Sales administration management
- Overseeing 2 x customer service staff and an external site engineer
- Co-ordinate the workloads and priorities of staff
- Update and maintain the Sage Line 50 database
- Greeting visitors, managing meeting rooms, health and safety and various other ad hoc support to the management team.
For this Office Manager role it is essential that you have solid and demonstrable experience as a motivational leader, office manager, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team. A strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be essential and the use of CRM Systems or Sage LIne 50 would be a distinct advantage
A good character, informal yet thoroughly driven to achieve and someone who is used to a busy office environment is the person fit for this company.
The office is in the heart of Bury.
Working hours Monday - Friday, office hours.
Please apply to Square Peg Associates for this rewarding position!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'