We're recruiting a bright, capable, professional & multi skilled Office Manager candidate for a professional services Firm based in the Centre of Cambridge.
We essentially need an experienced Office Manager / Branch Secretary / PA who is happy to run a busy Practice & look after & support the Team by providing a effective & comprehensive level of administrative & secretarial support.
The ideal candidate will be flexible & will have previously worked in an Architectural Practice, Construction, Facilities or a similar organisation & have excellent MS word, be able to take minutes of meetings & have a good creative eye too: and you must have strong Adobe (in particular InDesign) & PhotoShop.
The role suits a very involved, active candidate who will genuinely participate in the running & supporting of the Team & the office.
- To act as primary point of contact for the office: based on Reception you'll be the first voice & face clients & employees see.
- Typing (correspondence, reports, technical docs etc), taking minutes of meetings,
- Document management - setting up files & working to the established Quality Assurance system
- Support to the Practice Director - booking travel / accommodation & meetings / rooms & preparing agendas.
- Setting up & invoicing of Clients
- Stationery, office supplies & general Facilities Management. This client takes their Environmental policy seriously so you'll support the office in complying with H&S, QA & Environmental Management.
The role suits a candidate who's held a similar, general branch / office support role in ideally a closely matched background with some H&S experience. Your communication skills must be superb & your secretarial / administration & indeed creative (Adobe) office skills must be wide & well honed. You'll need to show organisational skills & be able to prioritise skilfully,
Very professional, reputable, quality employer with happy, friendly & well skilled employees that stay.
Hours: 9:30-6pm & 23 days' holidays + stats.
Interviews will be held in the Cambridge office.
- Facilities Management
- Secretarial Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'