The successful Office Manager will provide first line support to one of the teams within a charity organisation.
The successful Office Manager will work at a Charity based in central London.
The successful Office Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To provide business and office management support to the team
- To undertake filing and office systems
- To line manage other admin staff within the department
- To manage different processes including expenses and invoices and then tracking budgets and monitoring forecasting
- To ensure the planning and co-ordination of national events within the team
- Organising key meetings are organised and minuted.
The successful Office Manager will have previous experience as an Office Manager within a Local Government, NHS or Education organisation.
The successful Office Manager will earn between £17- £18 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'