Location: New Cross, London
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 12.00pm-7.30pm, Saturday 10.00am-2.30pm
Salary: £25,000 per annum + benefits including pension
A vibrant and fast-paced tuition company is on the lookout for an Office Manager with a good grasp of the English and Maths curriculum up to GCSE level to join their team in New Cross.
They have been operating since 2005 and have flourished into 8 centres located around London.
About the Role:
As an Office Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
- Handling phone calls
- Liaising with parents (over the phone, via email & in person)
- Monitoring & assessing the children's progress
- Providing feedback and keeping their parents updated
What You'll Need as an Office Manager:
- Good understanding of Maths, English & Science (up to GCSE level)
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a tuition centre (desirable but not essential!)
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous job titles including Office Administrator, Supervisor, PA, Office Manager, Student Welfare Manager may also be considered.
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Student Welfare Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"