Kenneth Brian Associates are proud to be exclusively partnering with one of the fastest growing companies in Croydon.
Due to recent growth our client are actively seeking to hire an experienced Office Manager.
This role will be seen as the leader of a highly active team, focussing on key performance indicators and accurate effective deployment of resources within the service delivery.
To ensure the efficient, effective and profitable management of all works within your allocated area. To manage and develop processes to enable maximum performance from the operational teams on the ground. To make sure all works are deployed within the quickest possible time and completed from the IT system prior to the target completion date. Ensuring all operational information within the IT system is accurate enough to allow prompt and efficient invoicing.
- Manage the Helpdesk function, ensuring a full support service is provided to both potential and existing clients, as well as members of staff that report directly into you
- Line Manager 5 staff
- Work closely with the Accounts Manager to ensure all finances are up to date and jobs are being invoiced within 30 days
- Be the first point of contact for all issues arising out of the Helpdesk
- Ensure clients are informed of all scheduling
- Ensure Risk Assessments are being carried out correctly on site
- Responsible for any training requirements needed to ensure an effective work environment
- After budget approved. Final sign off for Engineer recruitment needs
- Ensure clients are satisfied with works
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"