PLEASE NOTE - This role is a permanent role and a start date of November is required due to a retirement
Our client is based on just outside of the City centre of Cardiff and they are currently looking for an experienced Office Manager. This role will be to replace the current Office Manager who is retiring at the end of November and so a start date of the beginning of November is required for a handover.
The main purpose of this role is to msanage the administration and finance of the organisation
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- To raise monthly debtor and Welsh Government invoices, control debtors system and administer outstanding debt
- Deal with all aspects of creditors system, from invoice receipt to payment through bank transfer.
- To manage all company financial transactions, keeping appropriate records. Including company Bank accounts reconciliation, investment and cash flow
- To manage company accounts and nominal ledgers on Sage to monthly trial balance.
- To manage the petty cash account and the stationery stock
- To arrange the mailing of outgoing post and the postage account
- To arrange meetings, car hire, accommodation and rail tickets as required
- To take minutes, provide typing support and prepare documentation as required for Board, Finance and Management meetings
- To support the Call Centre, Data, Marketing or Projects team(s) in specific activities as requested
This role has a salary of £24,750, benefits and excellent working conditions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'