Are you an experienced, proactive and engaging Office Manager? Would you like to work in a state of the art manufacturing and office facility with onsite restaurant and parking, set in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside? Then Hillbrush would love to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit an Office Manager with strong organisational, PA and project management skills to join our friendly office team. Acting as the face of Hillbrush you will be overseeing and providing a professional and timely administration service for the business, as well as providing organisational support to the Managing Directors. Your role would also ensure that you are at the heart of the business supporting managers and employees in project management and coordination across Hillbrush.
The Office Manager provides a high quality administration for the business and organisational support to the Managing Directors. This is also a key role in providing project coordination across the business. The role acts as the face of Hillbrush in many different situations and events and the role holder is expected to be a strong and professional Brand Ambassador at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
Office Management and Administration
- Organise meetings, arrange appointments and oversee visits to site to ensure a superior experience for all visitors
- Oversee the organisation of all functions held at Hillbrush, including staff events and external meeting bookings
- Maintain records, prepare reports, create presentations and compose relevant correspondence in a professional manner in line with company policy
- Create engaging and informative editorial content, including press releases for relevant publications and when completing award applications Oversee the production of the quarterly internal Company newsletter and regular staff bulletins
- Effective organisation of the Company’s presence at global trade shows, including making reservations, updating online profiles, producing product inventory lists and supporting PR activity
- Be a positive champion of integral systems used across the business, including WinMan CRM, Teamwork Projects and SharePoint
- Supervise and monitor the work of the Office Administrator, providing training, guidance and support
- Liaise effectively with all colleagues, suppliers and clients
Managing Directors Office
- Provide high quality administration and organisational support to the Managing Directors; including attending and minuting senior management meetings and diary and inbox management as required
- Attend external functions as required by the Managing Directors, in a professional manner
- Management of Managing Director’s emails, in line with agreed guidelines and company policy.
- Co-ordinate key inter-departmental projects in line with the company’s objectives
- Conduct research into relevant funding grants and liaise with relevant departments to collate information and complete applications, as required
- Oversee the company’s product development programme to ensure new ideas are developed in a timely manner
Skills and Attributes
(E = Essential, D= Desirable)
- Excellent administration, accuracy and organisational skills (E)
- High level IT skills (E)
- Strong interpersonal skills (E)
- A 'can do attitude’ and the ability to be 'handson’ (E)
- PA or EA Experience (E)
- Previous experience of managing staff (D)
- An effective communicator with colleagues and suppliers (D)
- Experience with managing or coordinating projects (D)
- Office Management
- Organisational Skills
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"