I am currently recruiting for an experienced Office Manager for my client in Bedfordshire to work within a professional services organisation. This is a very varied role and you will be maintaining the operational function of their day to day running of the office.
- You will support employees through a variety of tasks related to the organisation and communication. Primarily communicating via phone and email, ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- The role encompasses a variety of tasks from assisting employee travel arrangements and maintaining Invoices and Purchase orders.
- You will also take on HR responsibilities from onboarding new starters to performing Employee reviews and authorising of staff holidays.
- You will also be assisting the Sales team and ensuring that the Saleforce data is maintained and distributed among the team and generating Sales reports.
- You will have a good understanding of managing an office and staff members and Health and Safety Knowledge and risk assessments.
- Education to GCSE standard or equivalent
- 2 years + of administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS office
- 2 years + people management experience
- Experience of office software, QuickBooks, SalesForce.
If you are an experienced Immigration Solicitor who is keen to take on a fresh challenge at a long-standing law firm please send your CV to Brandon at Agenda Partnership
- Office Manager
- Salesforce Administrator