Temp to perm role for an Energy company in the West End
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a growing energy company based in London's West End who require an Office Manager on a temp to perm basis. This exciting job opportunity is to start immediately.
Main duties will include:
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post, ensuring stationary and other supplies are in order, welcoming guests, directing calls from reception to the relevant person
- Supporting the operational teams to ensure a smooth and efficient service
- Managing/coordinating team expenses as well as incoming invoices. Maintaining close communication with the finance team to ensure all invoices are approved and processed for payment in a timely manner.
- Managing/coordinating IT support and maintaining relationship with the IT Manager to ensure business continuing and equipment functionality at all times.
- Facilities Management, including liaising with facility contractors, for example cleaning and security companies where necessary
- Maintenance of the building for example reporting any faults/problems with the lift, electrical equipment etc. to the leaseholders
- Booking travel; flights, hotels and trains, also assisting with Visa applications.
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Organisation of Company events
- Purchasing using the company credit card
- Maintaining excel spreadsheets/records
- Extensive diary management for three directors
You will also perform HR related duties including:
- Manage HR compliance for a team of employees, including managing personnel files, private data, eligibility to work and contracts, maintaining HR records, policies and procedures: including holidays and sickness records.
- Manage recruitment of new employees from a variety of direct sources
- Liaise with agency for engagement of temporary staff
- Conduct initial candidate interviews and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Coordinate offer process for successful applicants
- On-board new starters with full induction and orientation
In order to be successful in this job, you must have recent experience in a similar role and be available both to interview and start a new role straight away.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.