My client based on the outskirts of Huntingdon is currently recruiting for an Office Manager to lead a highly focused team in busy office within the hire department.
· Coach the team to deliver a high-quality service to customers
· Develop front office operation by process improvement and motivation, ensure our customers expectations are met and exceeded, embrace sales campaigns and drive the team to generate leads for the sales team. Promote cooperation and teamwork between colleagues.
· Review current processes with a view to modernisation and best practice, ensuring improved efficiency and effectiveness
· Effectively manage your team without supervision
· Liaising where required with other departments
· Lead and co-ordinate the day to day processes
· Manage and resolve operational issues through to resolution.
· Supporting the business in leading and contributing to the regular review of the depots procedures to improve customer service, performance and productivity.
· Coordinate and optimise all processes in the office
· Carry out performance reviews
· Set out personal development reviews for every member of your team
· Generating reports for our customers and senior management where required.
· Manage operational communication channels with your team and customers
· Manage and develop your team to capture all sales opportunities in liaison with the sales team
· Manage the support function in line with QHSE procedures and processes
· Ensure credit terms are adhered to, company debt is kept under control and hires only progress where satisfactory credit is available.
· Drive high level of customer satisfaction whilst adhering to our service standards
· Attend planned and ad hoc meetings as part of the senior leadership team.
Skills and Experience required:
· You must have exceptional leadership skills and strong communications skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Experience in the service/hire sector is essential
· You have already worked as a successful manager in previous roles
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Proven record in process improvement
· PC literate with experience of Microsoft Systems, (Excel, Word etc.)
· Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
· Good geographical knowledge
· Motivated self-starter with good administration and time management skills
· Problem solving
· Planning and prioritising skills
· Proactive approach to customer service
· Enthusiastic, organised and confident to make decisions on your own
· The ability to work under pressure
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to