Cathedral Appointments is recruiting for an Office Manager for our Yeovil based professional services client. The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office, and the supervision of the Office Assistant as well as overseeing the wider administration team as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and proven office manager or senior administrator to join a progressive and dynamic firm. The successful candidate will be team focused with a great hands-on approach and a can-do attitude. First class communication skills are a prerequisite, as are supervisory skills and organised and efficient working.
Responsibilities for the Office Manager include;
- Supervision of the office administration to ensure both offices run smoothly
- Develop, support and manage the Office Assistant
- Resolve staff related issues. Referring to internal or Head Office departments as necessary
- Manage the office facilities, liaising with suppliers/contractors as needed
- Manage access control to the office buildings, ensuring the team are competent with all processes including security, fire drills etc
- Ensure efficient management of the air conditioning system including regular and scheduled maintenance
- Support with in-house corporate events and internal hospitality
- Responsible for the smooth running of reception in two separate Yeovil based buildings
- Deal with incoming cash and cheques promptly, and ensure outgoing letters and cheques are collated for posting
- Distribute bills and manage petty cash
- Manage the Health and Safety function, working closely with the facilities supervisor
- Ensure files are archived, and oversee the safe storage of client documentation
This is a busy and varied role, which requires a warm and engaging people person with exceptional organisational abilities and an enthusiastic proactive nature.
If you have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you.
Office Manager, Senior Administrator, Admin Supervisor, Senior Receptionist, Reception Supervisor, Reception Manager, Admin Manager, Jobs in Somerset, Jobs in Yeovil
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job