Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, growing client is seeking an Office Manager to not only manage the office on a daily basis, but also directly support the Director.
This job would suit someone who has gained efficient managerial experience with a high level of responsibility and organisational skills. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has Sales Administration and Office Manager experience to combine these skills and face a challenging role in a fantastic business.
The company are in the medical industry and have grown massively over recent years. They are one of the largest influencers within healthcare and hold an excellent reputation in the industry.
The successful candidate will have experience as both a Sales Administrator and an Office Manager. Ideally, supporting an individual or team. They will need to be resilient and work well under pressure.
- Provide commercial support to the UK and International Sales Teams
- Provide input to proposals to ensure assumptions, risks, opportunities and liabilities are identified and managed with suitable mitigation and provision
- Manage contract amendments, change, variations, claims, disputes and the overall management of risk and opportunity
- Provide analysis of relevant data to support contract submission
- Ensure compliance with Company governance, policy and procedure
- Letter of credits
- Discipline of staff
- UK and export order processing
- Repairs administration
- Quotations and tenders
- Demo tools
- Ensuring all delivery KPI's are met
- Improving the processes and efficiency of the Sales Office
- Manage and coordinate with all relevant parties to ensure all contracts and tenders are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Managing office work load, in particular during holiday cover
- Annual leave sign-off
For more information about this job or any other Office Manager roles in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job