Juice are looking for a super organised and efficient Office Manager to join a firm in central Bath
This is a great opportunity to take ownership over a role that you can make your own.
- Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Preparing regular management and administrative reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management
- PA support for company Director
- Monthly invoicing, purchase orders and credit control when necessary
- Managing processes and making suggestions that improve the efficiency of the office
- Correspond well with the team and handle enquiries
- Correspond with client via phone and email
For this role we are looking for a candidate who has experience within a similar role that takes pride in executing a high standard in their work. You must also have some invoicing experience
The ideal candidate will be-
- A strong communicator
- Exceptionally well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and engaging member of the team
- It literate with experience using Apple MAC.
- Flexible and able to take on more responsibilities/ tasks as and when.
Experience within IT or financial services would be an advantage
Please apply today to hear more!
- Office Manager
- Purchase Orders
- Work Processes