Time Appointments are delighted to working on behalf of an Office Administrator position for a leading Marketing Agency based near Bury St Edmunds. The right candidate for the position will have at least a years’ experience in supporting the office functions and liaising with different departments, showcasing time management skills. Demonstrating success at the hands of a niche customer base, our client is an established business within marketing and can offer knowledge, prospects and positivity in the workplace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use the in house financial system to record all purchases
- Maintain kitchen, office and grounds appearance including general repairs and renovations; liaise with cleaners and gardeners
- Monitor and renew all insurance policies - car insurance, including recoveryassistance, business building and contents, travel annuall
- Monitor and renew all utility contracts ensuring competitive rates includingoffice phones and mobiles annually
- Manage company cars: monitor allocation, renew road tax, arrange servicing andrepairs, weekly checks
- Liaise with suppliers and clients when requested
- Ensure adherence to all necessary H&S requirements including annual reviewof company policy and statement, fire drill, annual risk assessments, first aidkit, first aiders training up to date, PAT testing etc.
- Arrange servicing and contracts for gas boiler, security alarm, fire alarm andfire extinguishers annually
- Monitor key holders
- Monitor and oversee GDPR compliance, in conjunction with instructed DataProtection 3rd Party
- Monitor meeting room allocation
- Provide cover support to Managing Director in absence of PA
- Provide general, ad-hoc secretarial support to the wider management team, including booking travel / conferences, reviewing / scanning documentation
- Keep all contact details both internal and external up to date and inputtinginto phone system
- Arrange couriers/deliveries
- Renew licenses/subscriptions including NLA, PPL and magazines etc. annually
- Reception and distribution of post duties
Do you feel this opportunity is perfect for you? Please give us a call and explain why you would suit the role and to discuss your next career move with Time Appointments. If this role is not quite what you are looking for, then we are looking for determined and switched on candidates for several different vacancies at present, so please get in touch with one of the consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job