Wilson Mason LLP, an award-winning architecture practice, is seeking an enthusiastic Office Manager to join their North West Office based in Samlesbury, Preston. This is an exciting full-time opportunity which offers the candidate a varied role working in a busy and creative environment, in a professional office.
The candidate should ideally have a degree in English, and essential skills and personal strengths include:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A team player with a confident and friendly personality.
- A flexible nature with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Self motivated and adept at multi-tasking.
- An organised and articulate approach to work.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A 'can-do’ and positive motivated attitude, able to support the team in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Photo editing and desk top publishing software.
- Ability and willingness to learn and understand industry guidelines and practice.
- Can demonstrate integrity, tact and professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues.
The successful applicant will provide support to the Practice Partners and the Samlesbury office as a whole, with particular input into the development and submissions of bids for work.
Duties will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Answering the telephones.
- Managing mail and emails.
- Arranging postage and couriers.
- Running general errands as required.
- Diary management including travel arrangements.
- Ordering stationary supplies and office consumables.
- Daily upkeep and maintenance of the office.
- Company events management.
- Management of marketing material / media coverage.
- Assisting and supporting professional staff with their daily duties.
- Compilation and proofing of letters, reports and meeting minutes.
- Management and co-ordination of content for bid submissions and competitions.
- The management and processing of invoices.
- Administering project archives and records.
- Supporting the administration of company accreditations.
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Wilson Mason LLP is an awarding winning practice with offices based in Preston and London. The practice has been operational since 1926 providing services for commercial, corporate and educational clients.
Wilson Mason is an IIP Silver accredited practice. We support all our employees in their career development and offer competitive salaries with company benefits including a pension scheme, private healthcare scheme and life cover.
The candidate should be permanently resident within a thirty five mile radius of the Samlesbury office and have their own car.
- Bid Preparation
- Organisational Skills
- Self Management
- English language skills