A rapidly-growing IT services business is on the lookout for a top-drawer Office Manager for their Leeds base. Here's what they have to say about this exciting role…
"Due to our continued growth, we need a streetwise and tenacious Office Manager. If you're organised, efficient and passionate about process; have an unwavering eye for detail and want to work in a fast-moving business looking after IT for some of the coolest companies in the North, we want to hear from you. If you've worked in IT before, that's great but it is NOT essential. On the other hand, an understanding of how to supercharge a team of loveable geeks is an absolute must! It's a land of endless possibilities at the moment and we'd love you to come and share the good times with us.
We want someone who can bring a bit of oomph; who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo and can make a compelling case for how things should be done. We reckon you'll have seen a few things in your time and you've got an idea or two about what good looks like. You'll love using data, revel in detail and want to get to grips with business processes and make them better suited to the way things are.
We want you to make the role your own but we think there's a few things that will form the core of the job:
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, clearly documented and consistently applied
- Be our high-performance champion and instil a professional culture in the team
- Find areas that need to be better and push us all to improve
- Team up with our Service Delivery Manager to deliver the very best onboarding and support experience to our customers
- Help set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team
- Manage our training and development programme
- Keep our books up to date, using Xero.
You'll be our swiss army knife, with a tool in your locker for every situation and the person we turn to when we need to remove a stone from a horse's hoof. You'll be at the heart of our business and a key part of our future success.
In return, we'll pay you a good salary, invest in your development and make sure you participate in our success. We'll even let you have 25 days off, every year!
If all this sounds good to you then we should definitely talk. Drop us a line with your CV, salary expectations and why you're utterly fabulous."
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job