**Exciting opportunity within the luxury beauty industry for an experienced Office Manager who is available for an immediate start**
JOB ROLE: Office Manager
JOB TYPE: Temporary
COMPANY: Luxury Cosmetic
HOURS: 09.00 am- 17.30pm
LOCATION: West End, London
CULTURE: Luxury, friendly, professional
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Acting as the main point of contact for UK, EMEA and Asian distributors
- Weekly collation of the team movements for wider team distribution
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post in a timely and accurate manner
- Diary management for senior team where needed
- Owner of all internal and external contact lists (Buyers, Distributors and Stores), ensuring these are kept up to date at all times
- Travel booking for wider teams where needed for events, training etc
- Note-taking for team meetings where required
- Assist the Sales team in maintaining the promotional and beauty room calendar
- Creation and distribution of weekly brand newsletter
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Graduate with experience in the beauty/retail and marketing industries
- A keen interest in marketing is advantageous
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Photoshop
- Understanding and/or experience in the marketing industry is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- Resilience - ability to maintain calm under pressure, managing numerous tasks at any one time in a professional manner
- A positive and proactive approach to the role at all times
- Excellent communicator who can project and respond to multiple deadlines, ensuring they are always met
- Ability to work with different teams both in the UK and US and manage partner relationships at all levels.
- Ability to process information consistently and accurately
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference HB/SK/1303
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.