Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Office Manager / Office Coordinator to join our client based in central Bristol.
Our client, a global professional services company, are looking for a dynamic Office Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
The Office Manager role will include, but will not be limited to:-
- Manage the overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the office
- Monitor Secretarial workloads ensuring certain work is being prioritised in accordance with changing deadlines
- Schedule department meetings and prepare any necessary paperwork
- Coordinate events through to completion
- Work closely with IT counterparts to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact with contractors and any other Facilities queries
- Record and maintain absence coordination
- Provide guidance to new employees through performance reviews
The ideal candidate for the Office Manager position will possesses:-
- A flexible and dynamic approach to work
- Be confident identifying new systems
- Be able to liaise with all levels of seniority with ease
- A positive can-do attitude
- IT literate
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.