Office Manager for our client, based in Uxbridge, an established international company.
As Office manager, you will be responsible for organising all the purchasing, administrative activities of the business that facilitates the smooth running of the office. This includes the organising of people, information and other resources. You must make sure that relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
Although the exact nature of your work will vary depending on the business needs, you'll have responsibility for ensuring that the office runs efficiently so that the organisation can fulfil its aims.
- Point of contact for sales staff, suppliers and internal staff.
- Purchasing product to ensure on time deliveries
- Manage the sales Ledger to meet the requirements of the business
- Manage the purchase ledger to meet the requirements of the business
- Manage the End of month Process meeting all the milestones set out by the business
- Manage the stock take process and ensuring the system is updated before the next working day
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Write reports for senior management and deliver on time reporting
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed
Does this sound like you ..... Dont delay apply today
- Office Manager