SF Group are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join our client based in South Nottingham.
You will be responsible for organising all activities and system support for the operation of Customs and Import office. You will be required to mange a team of 5 members of staff and supporting them on the day to day running of the office.
- Responsible of managing compliance for all administrative functions
- Preparation for audits both internal and external
- Working closely with the Imports and Customs Manager to adhere to current processes and training requirements
- Identify training plans and development need for individuals with changes to Customs Legislations and freight regulation
- Manage team performance, both individually and as a team
- Running reports on performance
- Manage your teams daily/weekly workload to meet needs of the operations
- Any further duties which maybe requested from time to time
- Allocation work load to each team member
The ideal candidate will have:
- Business knowledge
- Management experience
- A proven understanding and appreciation of customs regulation and processes
- Excellent communications skills
- People management experience
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience in putting processes in place
You will be working within part of a team and also as an individual.
The ideal candidate will be able to use their own initiative and be able to be proactive with their work.
Working hours: 40 hours per week - Flexible start and finish times.
The successful candidate will have had previous Office Management experience.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience for this particular role please apply online or send an updated copy of your CV over to .