** Office Manager **
YOUR NEW JOB...
We are seeking to recruit a highly organised and experienced Office Manager to join a friendly, dedicated team to oversee the day to day running of our busy city centre office alongside taking an active role in the development of systems and procedures.
- Manage and oversee the day to day running of the office
- Provide a broad range of administration support to the senior staff
- Supporting staff and collating, analysing and interpreting data in order to produce effective and consistent reports and outcomes to funders alongside recommendations for development.
- Managing and supervising the Reception/Admin Team and volunteers
- Monitoring and reporting outcomes to external customers
- Develop and maintain a range of office procedures and systems
- Financial data input including processing payments
- Maintain and enhance quality standards
- Support HR function with recruitment
- Work strategically to keep up to date with new/improved CRM systems
Experience of dealing with external stakeholders, preferably within the voluntary sector, with confidence and diplomacy will be required.
This varied and challenging role demands a pro-active resourceful individual who is a good team player, with an ability to work under pressure, managing competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent IT skills, significant experience of developing CRM systems and good numerical and analytical skills are essential.
The ideal person would have experience of working at a senior level and supervisory skills.
Experience working in the voluntary/charity sector and dealing with confidential issues.
WHAT'S ON OFFER...
A supportive working environment with learning and development opportunities, 29 days holiday per year plus public holidays, reduced pro rata, and a contributory pension scheme.
30 hours per week - flexible over 4 or 5 days
It will be necessary to work additional paid hours on occasion to meet project deadlines. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
- Data Entry
- Financial Data
- Office Manager