CONSULTANCY FIRM BASED IN THE CITY ARE IN NEED OF A TEMPORARY OFFICE MANAGER
Your new company
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a growing consultancy practice based in Central London's who require an Office Manager on a temp to perm basis. This exciting job opportunity is to start immediately.
Your new role
- Ensure smooth running of the local office
- Provide EA support to London partner and senior management, including diary management, travel coordination, team meetings, video and conference calls
- Ensure office physical environment (including shared kitchen space) is professionally presented, organised, and clean; take prompt action to rectify issues (personally, with team members, or Black Swan management as appropriate
- Maintain service records for office equipment, and an up-to-date inventory of computers attached to the office and their allocation to staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of office management experience in a Strategy consulting firm focusing on wealth management
- Can demonstrate high standard of administrative skills and abilities
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in reviewing and improving procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office
What you'll get in return
This is a temp to perm opportunity. You receive a competitive salary to match your experience. A great opportunity for the next step in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.