A great opportunity to join a vibrant and growing business in the service sector. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office including the IT systems, managing the contractors, minuting meetings and HR administration.
- To manage the smooth and effective running of the office and it’s IT and phone systems
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy and stationary is well stocked
- Full responsibility for maintaining all office facilities
- Ensuring all display boards are up to date
- Providing concise minutes for meetings
- Admin Support
- Diary management
- Minuting meetings
IT /Phone/Office equipment
- Build and maintain a working relationship with our suppliers and liaise proactively to ensure issues are dealt with in the quickest most effective way.
- Maintain the computer and desk equipment strategy, planning ahead to ensure we have enough equipment to allocate to all new starters and setting up new users.
HR and Contract Administration
- Responsible for producing all new starter documentation including Contracts
- Responsible for the HR part of the induction for new starters and final sign off.
- Producing contracts and paperwork for contractors
- Ensuring timesheet system is correct
- Terms variations
- Completing checklists
- Ensuring manuals are up to date
- Liaising on training needs
You should have previous experience of office administration including HR/recruitment administration and/ or facilities management. This is a responsible role in a fast-paced environment and you should highly organised and able to prioritise effectively. A flexible approach, combined with good computer skills, attention to detail, the ability to take ownership of tasks, solve problems and produce consistently accurate work is essential.
Full-time position Monday to Friday
- 20 days + bank holidays
- Health Insurance / healthcare cash plan / sick pay
- Individual training budget
- Stakeholder Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company parking space
- Office Administration
- Office Manager
- Facilities Operations