City of London
My client, an Interiors company, based in the City requires an organised and vibrant Office Manager to join their London based office. To be considered for this role you must be an experienced and organised Office Manager with the below criteria:
- Previous Office Management experience
- Previous construction/Interiors industry experience
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Previous experience using Adobe InDesign
Duties will include:
- Insuring the office is well maintained at all times, any reported issues are dealt with efficiently
- Managing H&S
- Managing budget and signing off invoices
- Dealing with suppliers
- Cover reception during sickness/ annual leave
- Admin support to the directors as and when required
- Reviewing contracts on a yearly basis
If you enjoy a busy and varied role and have worked within the construction/property industry before, then please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Office Manager