Experienced Office Manager
Your new company
Be part of an interesting company as their new Office Manager.
Your new role
In your new role you will be expected to:
- Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures
- Preparing payroll and deal with holiday sickness queries
- Deal and manage all administrative tasks among the office
- Implement filing systems and good administrative practices
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Manage staff and answer phones when needed
- Deal with customer service
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous experience as an office manager - please do not apply if you have not got prior experience. You will need to have the motivation and determination to take on a varied role. You will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office systems and computer literate. You will need a driving licence
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and consistent working hours. Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job