Location: Benfleet SS7 5LA
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Part–time (Mon- Fri 10-2pm)
About the company:
Our client is a friendly, dynamic and cost effective consultancy providing architectural services to the retail and commercial sectors throughout the UK.
Duties of the Office Manager:
- Planning, controlling, organising the entire office admin.
- Managing the clerical aspect of the organisation
- Developing budgets e.g. stationery, expenses
- Introducing new policies/procedures and updating old procedures and making sure staff follow these
- Organise training sessions for new and current employees
- Managing Directors workloads, checking his emails, general admin support typing emails and letters
- General admin for the office, printing emails, scanning, photocopying, answering the phone, booking all meetings, external and internal
- Support to accounts with sending invoices and chasing invoices
- Provide encouragement and feedback to employees, track employees lateness, absenteeism, holidays etc. Correct and discipline employees when necessary.
Requirements of the Office Manager:
- 3 years+ experience in an office management role
- Previous experience setting office budgets
- Qualifications in Management, Public Administration or Business Administration would be beneficial
- Good GCSE grades
- Work quickly and on own initiative
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy
Office Manager Benefits:
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Yearly performance bonus
- Free parking at office
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Office Manager role is right for you then please apply today!