We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Office Manager to come and run the small yet incredibly busy team at their stylish offices based in Salisbury, Wilts.
The role will see you responsible for reviewing and implementing new processes where needed and also to add structure to the current administration team. As the successful candidate, you will take on an incredibly varied position within a fast paced environment.
It is important you can demonstrate some previous leadership, office management experience on a day to day basis and how you can inspire a workforce to continually improve performance.
Key Duties include:
- Review, develop and implement new procedures to ensure the company is working as efficiently as possible
- Manage the company budget and record office expenditure
- Oversee the HR function including the recruitment process, staff appraisal and development, managing the performance of the team
- Organising company events, including conferences and training
- Keeping the website and the companies social media up to date
- Being in charge of the efficient running office, including facilities, utility bills, insurances etc
- Supporting the Senior staff with their administration including presentations, letters and reports
We are looking for candidates who want a challenge and enjoys reviewing and implementing new process and systems, if you have experience of doing this within a previous role, then this is ideal. You will be highly organised and know how to prioritise work daily, and have excellent MS Office skills.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with free parking and other benefits available.
- Office Management
- Office Manager