Office Manager required for established law firm opening new office in Gatwick, Crawley. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding Company and be part of a brand new exciting journey for the Organisation. Our client is ambitous and looking to grow and we have the perfect role for someone who shares these values!
The office is due to open in April and when does so, hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. This Company offer some generous benefits including private healthcare/dental plan, income protection, perkbox and flexi-time. The holiday entitlement is 28 days (including 8 bank holidays) + 3 non-contractual days when office is closed over Christmas.
The role itself will be split into two main parts: Front of House/Office Manager and Team PA. Duties will include:
- Responsibility for Reception: dealing with clients, organising refreshments, setting up meeting rooms. Taking calls and dealing with incoming/outgoing post.
- Liaising with central Accounts and Facilities teams to arrange the posting of expense claims, cheques, printing and distributiing them and dealing with petty cash and file archiving. Also being responsible for securely storing important documents and deeds.
- Liaising with Facilities Manager over budgets and monitoring
- Purchasing stationary and IT sundries
- Assisting the Events team in event organisation. Managing event invitation and contact lists and liaising with catering and other suppliers
- Collating marketing materias and assisting the Marketing team in the distribution of it
- Managing team diaries and contact lists
- Having (or wanting to develop) an ability to draft specific legal documents to enable you to provide a more comprehensive service to the team
- Liaising with clients, including managing the client on-boarding process
- Audio and copy typing, marking up and amending documents. Creating and populating tables, schedules and agendas.
The key requirements of this role are as follows:
- Strong Computer skills and experience using MS Office tools
- Audio and copy typing experience
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-tasking and work to deadlines when required
Ideally our client is looking for a candidate who has had experience of using a legal document management system; although this isn't essential and full training will be provided.
- Audio Typing
- Legal Documents