My client, an I.T recruitment company based in the West End, are looking for a confident, assertive individual to join their fast paced London offices as their Office Manager. In this role you will be supporting everyone in the office with organisation, admin and ensuring the office itself is running seamlessly. You will be making sure all visitors /callers are greeted with a professional yet friendly and warm style, and emails are answered professionally and friendly at all times.
- Providing administrative support for the directors and wider office
- Protecting the confidential nature of the business
- Writing reporting and briefing documents and preparing presentations in PowerPoint
- Running the office and working with Managers and Directors
- Handling and screening incoming and outgoing correspondence with clients and partners
- Organising and auditing the company's systems, databases, and procedures
- Event management - social events 4/5 times per year
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft skills- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Have a keen eye on the office environment, ensuring it is tidy, well stocked etc.
- Be a self-starter
- Be open to learning about the business and "grow" your role organically
- Not mind working with fewer people in the office at times
- Have a genuine, warm, positive energy
- Be discreet and confidential is imperativeIf this position appeals to you please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.