Up to £30k/annum
My client is a fast-growing Software Company, looking for an individual who is interested in being their full-time Office Manager and Administrative Assistant. While the role has typical administrative duties, this person will also support their Facilities and Human Resources initiatives as well as other teams.
* Office manager and Administrator for the London office with around 40 staff.
* Administrative support to our SVP EMEA and VP, Customer Success, EMEA
* Prepare and maintain all expense reports for SVP EMEA and company credit cards.
* Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate contacts with exceptional customer service
* Maintaining office inventory, snacks and ordering kitchen and stationary supplies.
* Manage the local onboarding of new hires including reaching out before hire date, setting up desk, ensuring IT is prepared and arranging for to meet the EMEA team.
* Performing general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
* Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness in the office, kitchen, conference rooms, and general areas, not least by motivating everyone else to do that themselves.
* Planning and executing local team and company events
* Maintain correct processes and procedures for First Aid, Emergency Fire Drills and adherence to Health and Safety regulations.
* Manage and co-ordinate local contractors for office cleaning, alarm system, building management and others are required
* Manage a local office admin budget
* Supporting other departments with miscellaneous projects
* Ability to work flexible office hours. Working with teams and colleagues in the USA may occasionally involve work outside of 9-5.30pm
* Other job duties as assigned
* 2+ years of office experience preferred
* Degree education preferred
* You are willing to complete all types of tasks with a positive attitude from keeping all areas tidy to communicating company initiatives
* You are people focused with a passion for supporting others
* You enjoy multi-tasking and being responsible for multiple projects on a day-to-day basis
* You are self-motivated and can accomplish projects and tasks efficiently and accurately
* You have innate attention to detail and the desire to streamline processes
* You can keep sensitive information confidential
* Must be able to lift up to 23 kg
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: https://in/anneolayinkaibk