Full time Permanent Position
Hours Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm Friday 8 am to 4.30 pm
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 Negotiable
Office Manager experienced with accounts, operations and HR etc to work for well-established and progressive manufacturing company. This is a very varied Office Manager, accounts, HR support and administration role, dealing with ad hoc projects, authorising payments etc. Managing meeting calendars, company and fleet insurance etc. Working in a busy, friendly and professional environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated and determined with excellent organisational and communication skills, a sense of humour, approachable character, and a team player with a positive outlook.
- Knowledge or how an accounts department works.
- Good knowledge of Sage and Excel
- Credit control experience, daily/weekly/monthly updates ensuring goods not issued if outside credit terms
- Weekly Aged Debt & Disputes Meetings management
- Authorise suppliers' invoices for payment Process online card purchases
- Resolve customer and supplier disputes
- Deal with credit insurance, company and fleet insurance
- Vehicles Fuel Card management, arrange MOTs, services, repairs, insurance claims, speeding/parking tickets etc
- Certifications - ISO/FSC/Qmark & Certifire - Manage monthly and annual audits, changes in standards.
- IT - oversee service providers, changes in requirements etc
- CITB Grant Claims - record keeping and claim submissions Weekly Contract Review Meetings (preparation and participation)
- Manage company diary - arrange annual servicing, testing etc
- Liaison with landlord on building issues including electricity readings, repairs needed, fire tests etc
- Manage weekly meeting schedules for MD and Directors
- Ad hoc projects
Human Resource Responsibilities:
- Assist in Inductions, recruitment paperwork, disciplinary matters
- Holiday management (recording etc)
- Mobile Phone contract management
- Quarterly Newsletter production
Office Manager, Accounts, Credit Control, Administration, Human Resources, Operations, Customer Service, Insurance etc.
Easy commute Lancashire, Skelmersdale, Ormskirk, Southport, Burscough, Merseyside, Preston, Lancashire, Wigan, St Helens, Warrington, Liverpool, Maghull, Crosby
Does this sound like your next challenge? If you have the relevant experience for either position then click the 'Apply Now' button and send us your CV, Apply now, don't miss this opportunity! Suitable applicants will be contacted within 3 working days.
Who are we? GRO is a commercial, professional and technical agency, with a wealth of expertise in providing permanent and short-term contract placements.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job