Gaming, Office Manager, Newcastle Under Lyme, Full Time, Permanent, Facilities management
Your new company
One of the worlds leading online gaming companies with a relaxed culture and amazing office space.
Your new role
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Implementing and reviewing all organisational policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for day to day Health & Safety compliance, fire safety and first aid.
- Facilities Management
- Provide support to the Senior Management
- Work with the Senior Managers to prepare agenda\timings.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the key suppliers and contractors.
- The management of the purchasing and stock control of all general office supplies
- Accurately signing off invoices for payment.
- Providing support on other adhoc projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an office management role is essential
- Experience in health and safety compliance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of word, Excel and Outlook
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Good typing, spelling and grammatical skills
- A media background would be desirable but not necessary
The ideal candidate would be able to start at short notice and candidates with short notice periods would be preferable.
What you'll get in return
- A generous Salary upto £35,000
- A generous holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Discount schemes
- Bi annual bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Free food and drink throughout the day
Plus additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job