Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as an Office Manager working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
As the Office Manager you will be responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service whilst ensuring all our processes are followed under the supervision of the General Manager. As Office Manager you will also be responsible for hiring, training and developing employees to meet Company standards and ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
The working hours for this position are 46.5 hours per week, on a rota shift pattern working 12 days out of 14.
Office Manager | Administration Manager | Administration | Customer Service | Manager | Customer Service Manager | Recruitment | Training | Staff Development
- Demonstrable experience of working within a Customer Service environment at Managerial level.
- A proven track record of hiring, training and managing employees to meet company objectives.
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, intermediate level.
- An effective multi-tasker with experience of working within a busy environment.
- Able to lead departmental team in process and procedural awareness and the delivery of these.
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period).
- Family Events.
About Our Company:
U-Pull-It is a unique self-service parts and breaker company offering thousands of vehicles and providing exceptional value for money in the recycled parts market.
U-Pull-It is part of Copart UK Limited. Copart is the largest online remarketing company in the world, selling a large range of vehicles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job