My client is a private equity firm with an international presence and a new office in London's Mayfair. This role is to cover the maternity leave (minimum 9 months) of the Office Manager, to start in February or beginning March at the latest. You must have been solely responsible for running a boutique office in the past, as well as supporting the senior individuals within.
My client is an international boutique private equity firm, well established and respected in Europe and Asia and now expanding into the London arena.
The main responsibilities of the Office Manager will be:
- Initially work with the Office Manager to help finalise and learn the current processes and procedures;
- Forge relationships with suppliers;
- Support the two Partners with all PA duties, including diary management, arranging international travel, expenses and any ad-hoc tasks;
- Take care of all facilities issues;
- Ensure regulatory compliance;
- Work closely with the Operations Director based in Hong Kong;
- Responsible for health and safety compliance
- Order stationary and supplies;
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Carry out all administrative tasks for the investment professionals;
- Ad-hoc projects around cost analysis, research and client events.
To be successful for this Office Manager position, you must:
- Be able to commit for a minimum of 9 months and start in February / early March
- Ideally have worked within a boutique finance / professional services firm / SME
- Be able to be on-call for out of hours issues (standard hours are 9am-5:30pm)
- Be used to interacting with and influencing senior Partners / Executives
- Be able to work under your own steam, being proactive and organised
- Be a problem solver
This role is paying between £40,000 and £42,000 (pro rata for 9 months) depending on skill set.