Office Manager Job, Technology firm, Central City, up to £45,000 pa
My client, a leading technology firm who specialise in providing security software services to professional service firms are currently looking to hire an Office Manager due to the fast pace growth of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will be provided for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role in a fast growing organisation, where the company growth is endless. Due to this growth they are looking to hire an individual who is able to establish processes, organise the office and provide administration support to this ever growing team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Establish procedures as the firm grows
- Making travel arrangements
- Dairy management for two founders
- Support the wider office with any ad-hoc tasks
- Replenish office supplies and set-up for new starters
- Basic bookkeeping (low level)
The key skills you require for the role include:
- Incredible interpersonal skills
- Be confident talking to large stakeholders and be able to push back if needed
- A good knowledge of IT skills
- Amazing communication (both verbally and written)
- Arabic or French speaking would be advantageous
What you'll receive in return:
A competitive salary of between £35,000 and £45,000pa (depending on experience)
Working in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.