Diligent Commerce is an award winning digital agency based in the heart of Shoreditch with a fantastic track record for designing and building first class ecommerce websites for fashion and luxury brands. We are growing quickly and need an experienced Office Manager to help support our busy team.
This is a vital and varied role and we are looking for an individual who is eager to get stuck into everything from general admin and maintenance to report writing and bookkeeping. The successful applicant will be bright, articulate, hardworking, and a natural problem solver. Someone with the organisational nous to adapt quickly to our established processes and also the experience to help us refine those processes or adopt new ones.
An interest in digital and fashion would come in very handy too.
Key duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the company calendar and ensuring meetings don’t overrun or get double booked.
- Making travel and hospitality arrangements for external meetings and engagements.
- Assisting in the monthly payroll and expense remuneration of all staff.
- Sending out and chasing up invoices.
- Keeping the office tidy and ensuring kitchen and bathroom supplies are regularly refreshed.
- Meeting and greeting clients when necessary and taking telephone calls.
- Providing administrative support to the senior management, including writing up documents and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Making sure all office hardware and software is kept up to date and helping to set up new employees with relevant software accounts.
- Planning and organising office parties and social functions.
- Working with the senior management to establish durable and efficient office procedures.
Key Skills Required
- Two to three years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a highly personable nature.
- Experience in all standard MS Office packages.
- An understanding of basic payroll and accountancy principles.
- The ability to manage and prioritise a varied and busy workload.
- Highly organised and detail conscious and able to work to strict deadlines.
- An appreciation of the principles of ecommerce and the wider digital environment.
- General Admin
- Report Writing