Are you looking for the opportunity to hire, train and manager your own team?
My client is looking for an outstanding candidate to contribute to the success of their new office which is due to open in Coventry in Spring 2018.
This will be a very responsible yet rewarding role, with your responsibilities in the first month including:
• Project managing renovations in the new office
• Sourcing and managing contracts including telephone, internet, office furniture, utilities etc.
• Recruiting and training your own team, starting with 3 administrators
In addition to this, you will work closely with the CEO’s current PA (based at their head office in Surrey) to take on any responsibilities including diary management, arranging key board member meetings (around 12 per year) and tending to the needs of the company’s clients.
To be successful in this role you must:
• Be familiar with financial processes as you will be overseeing the work done by an outsourced finance team
• Have experience in CRM systems
• Be technically minded and able to learn new systems with ease
• Be able to manage a team, some of whom will be based in the office, others from home
Regular travel to the company’s Head Office in Surrey will be required to attend Board Member meetings and client events.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary, private medical insurance (provided by BUPA), 25 days holiday, generous employer pension contributions and Death in Service benefit (4 times your salary).
With their new office on track to open towards the end of April/beginning of May, your will be required to work from home until this time. A laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
***Please note, training will take place at the client’s Head Office in Surrey so you will be required to be there for 2 days per week in the first few weeks. Accommodation and travel expenses will be covered. ***
For any additional information or to apply for this role, please contact Becky Thom on 02476 256 097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business