An independent property investment and management company are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to co-ordinate their Head Office. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisation, communication, and customer service.
You will be supporting the COO, CEO and Chairman in all business administration aspects providing full support to all Directors, and office support to the Executive Team. It is a role requiring excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with different individuals, including international clients, with a calm and positive demeanour. The role will also involve a lot of proactive responses and ability to work of your own initiative, We are looking for someone dynamic, professional, confident, flexible and presentable. Their are 8 people in the Head Office.
Your hours will be 09:30-18:00, Monday to Friday. Salary: £30,000.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to think beyond boundaries of own job
- Previous experience as a Secretary/Office Manager
- Excellent communication both written and verbal - a high level of grammatical accuracy is vital to this role
- Strong interpersonal skills and creative way of thinking with extreme attention to detail and precision
- Microsoft Office proficient - excellent administration skills
- Works using own initiative and proactive, ability to work under pressure
- Presentable and professional appearance
- Flexibility, adaptability and resilience
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task and prioritise