Within the role you will be responsible for supporting senior management and liaising regularly with shareholders – strong communication skills are key, you will be required to be proactive and multitask. You must be comfortable working independently and be efficient in your approach to work.
• Acting as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Delivering effective correspondence to internal and external stakeholders both written and verbally.
• Assisting on ad-hoc project work when required.
• Organising events/conferences, managing diaries and arranging meetings.
• Preparing meetings including agendas, papers, occasional minute taking and general support.
• Making international business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management including arranging reimbursement of expenses.
• Producing effective documents including presentations and reports.
• Assisting with the Accounts function where required.
• Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to various groups and committees
• Maintaining records arising from the work of Senior Management including maintaining the websites.
• Maintaining and distributing business wide diaries.
• Highly organised, able to meet deadlines
• High level of initiative - willing to contribute to all areas of the business where needed and contribute to small projects.
• Self-starter, able to think on your feet and deliver results.
• Proven experience of managing stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication – ability to communicate effectively with senior representatives.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job