The Office Manager will be required to provide a professional, efficient and effective Office support service to the business where he/she will take responsibility for office as well as marketing responsibilities. No one day is the same as the next with tasks constantly challenging you be "think outside the box".
Working hours are usually Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, with a one hour break.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for customers both over the phone and in person
- Organising, monitoring and updating the CRM system
- Design and implementation of office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
- Organising logistics of vehicles i.e. collection and deliveries
- Assistance in the marketing aspect of the business e.g. PR, dealing with magazines, helping organise events etc.
- Responsible for maintaining adverts of each vehicle and general upkeep of the website
- Dealing with specific projects e.g. recruiting someone or co-coordinating the development of our new website
- Raising invoices for Servicing and Sales Departments
- Ad-hoc PA responsibilities for the MD including managing his diary, helping organise meetings etc
- You will be a dynamic and confident individual with excellent interpersonal, organisational, written and analytical skills.
- You will be working in a small team and will be required to be self motivated and frequently using your own initiative without the need to be micro-managed.
- More than 4 years experience in a role requiring similar skills would be preferable.
- A strong level of competency in MS Word and Outlook is absolutely essential, you would also need to be very comfortable with using spreadsheets.
- You will be reliable, hard-working and punctual. You will thrive on working to tight deadlines and will be able to multi-task without losing sight of priorities.
- You will be comfortable speaking over the phone in a professional manner and will have the ability to build professional working relationships.
- Marketing / PR experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- You will be confident and assertive when setting tasks for other staff.
- You must be fully eligible to work in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
A full UK driving license will be advantageousParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.