OFFICE MANAGER - ELY - UP TO £25,000 pa - PERMANENT - FULL-TIME
A dynamic company based in Ely, Cambridgeshire are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their friendly team and hit the ground running.
- Ensure smooth running of all office functions, including office maintenance, IT equipment, insurance etc.
- PA to Chairman and Managing Director
- HR & Recruitment
- Reception duties for all incoming calls
- Ensure company website is up to date
- Attend and report to monthly management meeting, creating agenda and taking minutes
- Arrange staff functions
The successful candidate will have at least three years administration experience and will be extremely competent in maintaining efficient office systems.
Key skills required:
- High level of computer literacy including knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job