We have an exciting opportunity for an determined, strong-willed and dedicated individual to join our client as an Office Manager (within the Waste/Recycling industry) on a permanent basis.
Hours of work- 7am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary-£25k per annum
Duties will include:
- People management (including office personnel, transport manager and weighbridge operator)
- Resolving any staff queries/issues
- Dealing with delivery drivers
- Printing waste tickets
- Dealing with customers/complaints
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- Be from a waste/recycling background (other heavy industrial backgrounds may be considered)
- Have a proven track record of management skills
- Possess the ability to motivate and drive staff members
- Be determined and strong-willed
To apply for this role please click "APPLY" and a member of our team will contact you should you be short listed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'