Our client, a rapidly growing construction company, is looking for an outgoing office manager, to confidently offer a fresh perspective in their brand new offices in the West End!
JOB ROLE: Office Manager / Team PA
HOURS: Permanent / Full time
LOCATION: West End
BENEFITS: Bonus Opportunities
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes.
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Background in construction preferred
- Prior Office Management Experience
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Ability to multi-task
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- Administration; Initiative; Correspondance; Organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"