We are recruiting for a young, dynamic real estate investment firm looking for a Team PA / Office manager to join a growing team at their West London offices.
The role would be to assist all members of the team and support the day-to-day operations of the company, dealing with office management, human resource related matters, marketing, and any other administration duties.
This position would suit an ambitious PA/EA who likes variety, taking ownership of their work and has the ability to deal with anything thrown their way.They would have a naturally warm, professional manner and undertake certain tasks with the utmost confidentiality. Commitment and hard work will not go unnoticed. The individual would be well rewarded in terms of bonus and career development. This company would like the individual to grow with the business.
The below sets out some example tasks. This includes but not limited
- Managing travel plans
- Diary management for certain senior members.
- Processing expense reports
- Document production (including presentations)
- Assist with operations of company, including putting together monthly invoicing schedules that relate to the business and property assets.
- Being the face of the company: meeting and greeting visitors
- General management of office: ordering supplies, arranging office maintenance and managing supplier relationships and contracts
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming communication
- Organising office socials and any company events
- Maintain employee benefit administration such as leave records, medical insurance etc.
- Liaising with accountants (outsourced company) and staying up to date with them
- Creating invoices
- Handling office IT
- Medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent administrative & organisational skills
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
- Ability to use Adobe programmes including InDesign
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage expectations
Working hours are 9am-5.30pm
- Microsoft Office
- Office Manager